Baby steps one at a time. Registration is now back for globe / TM users.
For other networks, we’re asking for more patience from you. The team’s working on it.
Hello, everyone! The downtime of @tweetitow has nothing to do with our previous message about shutting it down this end of February. After 2 years plus of service, the local server which carries the receiver / sender of updates went dead. And, this time it needs a new replacement. It can no longer be aided with just restart.
With the death of server, following are affected:
* you cannot use the standard Globe and Sun numbers.
* For those with credits, no mentions for now.
* only the 23737033 is working since this one is with the Globe Labs. This number is free to Globe #s, P1 to TM users, and I’m not sure how it works with other networks.
* no new registrations can be done for now.
On the brighter side, we’re happy to say that @tweetitow will continue. It will not be stopped this February. I hope this comes as good news to you. Thanks to a couple of friends who will take over the operation and maintenance.
But we have to ask for a little more patience as we need a bit more time before we can put all things back to life. We need time:
* for finding and setting up the new server
* and transitioning to the new team — @fredbaa, @odina_, and few other friends. By the way, unlike @owrange and @markjeee, these 2 are not a couple and are more way younger than us. These two will soon be adding more blings and whistles to @tweetitow. If you have any wishes you want to see in @tweetitow, feel free to comment it here or message them.
I will soon post a more lengthy introduction of the new team. And, please do say hello to them.
Server went down. Hopefully, we can turn it on tonight.
Sorry for this.
For some reason, the Smart sims we installed kept having problems connecting with Smart. So we will no longer have a Smart gateway #. But Smart users can still use the other gateway numbers — Globe and Sun.
Or, maybe Smart has their own service for twitter, you can also try it. Please support them, they badly need your money. =)
This is the new number of @tweetitow’s smart number. Thanks.
To Smart users, the new number is broken. We got a ‘network denied’ error. We will replace it with a new number for the last time. If it will still be denied connection, then we have to stop supporting for smart. I think they have their own service for twitter so smart users, might as well support theirs.
So sorry about this.
The old smart sim got corrupted. We have a new number for Smart. Please replace the old number 0947 482 5898 with the new one:
Sorry for the inconvenience.
By end of February 2012, @tweetitow will shut down, and stop operation.
Words are not enough to show how grateful we are for your patronage, through ups and downs.
Thank you very much!