Update your Facebook status using your Twitter account (@tweetitow > twitter > facebook)
Author: Karez Dana Bartolo (@karezdana)
Follow these steps:
1. Of course you need to log-in to your FB account and go to this application http://apps.facebook.com/selectivetwitter/ (It will bring you to the Selective Twitter Status application page)
2. Configure your profile page, type your Twitter username on the textbox. Then hit save.
3. When you want your twitter status to be updated to your FB status, put a #fb at the end of your post. And yeah, that’s it FB status updated.
I want this update to be posted on fb #fb
* It takes minutes after your twitter update will appear on FB.
* This thing will not work if your tweets are protected so be sure to uncheck that option on the settings page of your twitter account.
Well, there is a service from FB which lets you update your status directly through SMS and apparently its expensive and its only available for smart subscribers. But using Tweetitow and the selective twitter status application on FB you can now update it.